So, you’ve secured the date, now it’s time to close the deal with a great date!
There are so many wonderful things to do in Perth. Now that Corporate Cupid has fit you with a fantastic match, it’s time to explore the reasons you were matched. Find fun things to do that are not far from home and make it a no pressure date. Afternoon dates are lovely for the getting to know you phase and any of these will work wonders to promote conversation and thoughtful time spent learning each other’s likes and dislikes.
Perth is an exciting
city with many date options. Now that you’ve met the potential one at one of
our social singles club events, it’s time to get out on the town. Don’t put too
much pressure on the date. Just enjoy getting to know each other and exploring
fun places close to home. Here are our top ten ideas for a “getting to know you”
date in Perth!
Do you enjoy outdoor fun summer date ideas Perth?
- The King’s Park and Botanic Garden is a lovely getaway close to home. There are a variety of events for young and old, so if your date has children, they will appreciate that you have offered an option acceptable to bring children should they desire to do so. It’s not likely on a first date, but displaying that kind of thoughtfulness is a nice touch. Check the calendar of events for upcoming summer fun date ideas Perth.
- An afternoon exploring Swan Valley is a nice easy walk with interesting items to explore along the way. Perhaps you and “the one” are history buffs that appreciate old architecture and churches. Two of Australia’s oldest churches are here and both lovely to see. St Mary’s Church is located in Middle Swan and All Saint’s Church in Henley Brook boasts the original church buildings and grave yard. Explore the history and enjoy the region, following with lunch in town.
For the more adventurous date, visit one of these spots!
- Freemantle Prison offers a variety of fun things to do! If your date is on the adventurous side, plan a fun trip to Freemantle Prison. Check the calendar for what is going on. Freemantle offers a fun Torchlight Tour. Be sure to check with your date and find out just how adventurous they are before booking this tour.
- The Bell Tower along The Swan River is a nice place for a stroll after a meal. The views are excellent and you can even place a love lock! A really good getting to know you, fun thing to do, plenty of time to stroll, enjoy the scenery and talk!
Do you fancy a casual meal and good
Sometimes you just want to enjoy a meal, sit and talk a bit. These are a few of our favorite places to enjoy doing just that! Here’s a few of our favourite places for summer date ideas Perth.
- For an excellent Chinese meal and a BYO casual,
quiet atmosphere, bring your appetite and your date to Old
Lane Street Eats in Northbridge. Frequent diners recommend the Roti John
and the Pad Thai.
Creatures in Fremantle is a casual, yet romantic spot on the water. Being
at the port is festive and fun. So for a great time, good food and an all
around fun date night or afternoon, try Little Creatures. It won’t disappoint!
- For a more upscale meal, try C Restaurant and dine in the sky! You’ll
enjoy the food as well as the view and the ambiance is both quiet and romantic.
Save this one for a 2nd 3rd date. It will lead to more!
Are you looking for a quick meeting spot?
Sometimes you just need to meet for a few minutes and speak
about meeting at the singles club or one of the singles events in Perth. Maybe
you didn’t have enough time to speak, so more time to talk is in order before
an actual date.
- For a totally no pressure, first meeting date,
try Gusto Gelato, Elizabeth Quay
There are a few locations to choose from and what a fun idea for a hot
afternoon! Enjoy your ice cream or go for a stroll, cones in hand as you spend
time chatting and getting to know each other.
- At Swallow
Bar, Maylands you can pop in for a drink and convert to a fully fledged
date if things work out! This is a lovely neighbourhood bar to meet for a quick
drink and if you really like the way things are going, stay for a meal. The
food is excellent.
- The Metro Bar and Bistro, is a popular city venue, near the convention centre. It
has an urban modern flare. It’s a great place to meet and talk because its open
early until late and has an extensive cocktail menu and good food.
It’s time to seal the deal.
Now that you’ve made the date, pick a great spot to enjoy. Make it a no pressure afternoon or evening date so that no one is nervous. Stay local and enjoy all that Perth has to offer. Our social singles clubs are a great place to start. Corporate Cupid is your social singles club, Perth. Enjoy our summer date ideas Perth!